A Food Path to Feeling Amazing
Imagine if you woke up full of vitality and excitement for the day!
SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?
If you are here, I am thinking you are tired of being exhausted and not feeling your best. Perhaps you have attempted juice cleanses, a few diets, and purchased expensive “health foods”, only to end up where you started, disappointed, and feeling like a failure. There is a food secret you are missing to create an energetic lifestyle.
SCHEDULE A FREE “TRANSFORMATIONAL EATING” CONSULTATION AND DISCOVER:
- The food secret to YOUR transformational eating potential to wake up feeling amazing
- How to MAKE POSSIBLE an energetic lifestyle with foods you enjoy
- What you MUST bring to the table to make it work
“TRANSFORMATIONAL EATING” is a highly personalized program and it’s important to see if we are a good fit. During our conversation, if we find that we like each other and are excited about working together, we will discuss the Transformational Eating options and go from there!
All appointments are on phone or virtual (online with Zoom).
Questions? Text or call Kim at 609.269.4441 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to schedule a free “Transformational Eating” consultation? Use the green button to be directed to the online booking services to schedule your free appointment.
Nutritionist and Soul Realignment Advanced Practitioner
Kim Raring is the creator of Realign-Restore, LLC, a transformational service to guide clients to realigning and restoring back to wholeness. With over 30 years of experience as a nutritionist, Kim is a master at guiding clients with time-proven techniques to enhance physical energy, mental clarity, mood, and overall well-being through food.
Kim’s trainings and education include:
- Nutritionist/Dietitian for over 30 years
- Soul Realignment Advanced Practitioner
- Certified Heartfulness Meditation Coach
- Certified in Plant-Based Eating vie eCornell
- College Adjunct Faculty Instructor
- Master’s Degree in Nutrition and Applied Physiology, Columbia University